In this version of the Middleware we solved a bug happening when creating a local DSFinV-K export.
This page lists relevant changes and updates in fiskaltrust's cloud services, on-premise products, and documentation.
You can subscribe to all changelogs via RSS, follow the GitHub repo, or display categories of changes by tags.
Middleware 1.3.43 (Germany)
In this version of the Middleware we solved a bug concerning a sorting error in our DSFinV-K export. Additionally, we fixed a bug by changing backslash to forward slash in the path for FCC used on Linux.
A-Trust smartcard tool 1.2.2 (Austria)
We've updated our smartcard personalization tool to make it compatible with the latest ACOS-ID smartcards distributed by A-Trust. Old card generations continue to be supported.
The latest version can be downloaded in the Portal's download area both for Windows x86 and x64.
In contrast to the old tool, it's not required (or recommended) anymore to install the a.sign client tool and the .NET framework 4.5. The new version contains all required dependencies.
Fixed incorrect filtering on _Configuration / Queue / Receipt journals_
We've fixed an issue in the Receipt Journal page of the Portal that leads to filters needing to be correctly applied.
Middleware 1.3.42 (Germany)
In this version of the Middleware we reworked the way we build the reference trees in our DSFinV-K export to increase its performance in some specific cases. Additionally, we introduced some changes to the handling of specific business cases in our DSFinV-K export, and fixed a format issue that affected fiskaly TSEs and AmadeusVerify. Also we updated the target framework for our Android Launcher.
Middleware 1.2.23011.59136 (Austria)
In this version of the Austrian Middleware, we've added support for the newly released A-Trust ACOS-ID smartcards to the
Update of PosOperator / Overview Page
We improved the performance of the PosOperator Overview page and display all records at once without the need to search first.
Improve performance and UX of CashBox bulk update page
As we find this page beneficial to PosDealers, we made a couple of improvements in the last weeks:
- Update of the records are parallelized, and this will reduce your time of waiting to 5 times.
- Pagination - The summary page has pagination that will speed up rendering time, as now we are rendering 100 items per page
- Status - All CashBoxes will show their update status so you can be sure if a CashBox is updated. The column "Status" shows an icon; hovering over this provides you with additional information.
- Filtering - To be able to distinguish between item's current statuses clearly, we added the following options to filter out the data:
- All CashBoxes - showing all items.
- Updating - CashBox update is in progress.
- Successfully updated - update is done successfully.
- Failed to update - an update was not able to be performed.
- Download CSV - You can download all data in the table as a CSV file.
- Progress bar - As your updates are performed in chunks now, we are showing a progress bar at the bottom of the page. During the update, the bar is showing progress in percentage. After the update, the bar shows successful and failed operations by numbers. The bar will be colored yellow if updates fail; otherwise, the bar will be green with a success message.
Middleware 1.3.41 (Germany)
In this version of the Middleware, we have increased the default fiskaly timeout to enable longer TAR export to be performed successfully, and improved the Arm compatibility of the Swissbit and SQLite packages. Additionally, we have increased the default timeout of the Helipad helper as well as added a new configuration parameter to specify the concurrent upload count of TAR files. Additionally, we have added ARMel support to our SQLite packages. And finally we have created a script which helps generating indexes for MySQL databases used in a bring your own data center environment.
Improve delete dialog for removing CashBoxes
A checkbox in the table at Configuration/CashBox is displayed for each row that the user can select to remove CashBoxes.
All corresponding rows can also be marked with a selection box above.
Another "Delete" button is added at the top of the CashBox table, which validates the selected CashBoxes and displays a confirmation dialog.
A confirmation dialog that includes valid and invalid cash register information will be displayed before deleting CashBoxes.