We've activated the new PosDealer FinanzOnline Management page. You as a PosDealer, can see the status of all your PosOperators FinanzOnline Notifications there and perform status updates. You can find a detailed guide in our documentation.
This page lists relevant changes and updates in fiskaltrust's cloud services, on-premise products, and documentation.
You can subscribe to all changelogs via RSS, follow the GitHub repo, or display categories of changes by tags.
45 posts tagged with "Portal"View All Tags
Fixed incorrect filtering on Configuration / Queue / Receipt journals
We've fixed an issue in the Receipt Journal page of the Portal that leads to filters needing to be correctly applied.
Update of PosOperator / Overview Page
We improved the performance of the PosOperator Overview page and display all records at once without the need to search first.
Improve performance and UX of CashBox bulk update page
As we find this page beneficial to PosDealers, we made a couple of improvements in the last weeks:
- Update of the records are parallelized, and this will reduce your time of waiting to 5 times.
- Pagination - The summary page has pagination that will speed up rendering time, as now we are rendering 100 items per page
- Status - All CashBoxes will show their update status so you can be sure if a CashBox is updated. The column "Status" shows an icon; hovering over this provides you with additional information.
- Filtering - To be able to distinguish between item's current statuses clearly, we added the following options to filter out the data:
- All CashBoxes - showing all items.
- Updating - CashBox update is in progress.
- Successfully updated - update is done successfully.
- Failed to update - an update was not able to be performed.
- Download CSV - You can download all data in the table as a CSV file.
- Progress bar - As your updates are performed in chunks now, we are showing a progress bar at the bottom of the page. During the update, the bar is showing progress in percentage. After the update, the bar shows successful and failed operations by numbers. The bar will be colored yellow if updates fail; otherwise, the bar will be green with a success message.
Improve delete dialog for removing CashBoxes
A checkbox in the table at Configuration/CashBox is displayed for each row that the user can select to remove CashBoxes.
All corresponding rows can also be marked with a selection box above.
Another "Delete" button is added at the top of the CashBox table, which validates the selected CashBoxes and displays a confirmation dialog.
A confirmation dialog that includes valid and invalid cash register information will be displayed before deleting CashBoxes.
Disable basic Receipt Check
We have added the option to disable the basic Receipt Check on the Queue Configuration page. By disabling this setting, the basic receipt check is no longer shown in the portal but still performed in the background. The setting can anytime be changed inside the Account settings.
Support resetting the receipt check status per Queue
A checkbox is added for each row in the table to select the related queue, and a separate "Reset Check Receipt" button is added to the top of the queue table, which resets the status for each selected row.
Fix for receipt calculation (Portal receipt detail view)
We have fixed receipt calculation in portal receipt detail view when it contains negative quantity or amount. Total amount is summed up correctly now for all receipts. This was only visualization issue. All data was stored correctly to the storage.
Added Queue details to orders and invoices
Queue description and ID have been added to the item details in orders, confirmations (Checkout page), and invoices when PosArchiveDEs standalone products are bought. So the users are able to see which Queue they have ordered a PosArchive for in their order details.
Portal - Dev Sprint 111
The focus of this sprint was improving the overall user experience of the Shop/Products page and the german scu selection.